How Bank of the West Works
Bank of the West provides Colorado residents with numerous financial services including:
- Short-term Payday Loans up to $1,000;
- Long term Personal Loans up to $35,000;
- Bad Credit Installment Loans up to $5,000;
- Secured Car Title Loans.
Bank of the West offers a quick and easy application for a loan online:
- Submit your personal information into the form, choose the loan amount and press “apply” button.
- Get instant approval decision if you qualify for Bank of the West loans.
- Receive the funds deposited into your checking account within 1 – 2 days.
What are Bank of the West requirements?
It’s very simple to qualify for Bank of the West loan if you meet a few eligibility criteria:
- Colorado residency
- Minimum 18 years of age
- An active bank account
- Valid e-mail and phone number
- Proof of income
Bank of the West locations in your city:
- Commerce City
- Fort Collins
- Fort Morgan
- Grand Junction
- Greenwood Village
- Highlands Ranch
- Lone Tree
- Steamboat Springs
- Wheat Ridge